What can I do ?

kamurj

My brother had just passed away last month but his wife and I have sexual relations after drunk on last Thursday's night. I am very very sorry but I do not want to forget the memory of that night. Now I have back to my home, my family my wife, my son and daughter. What and How can I do and how to face the future ? Please advice.

[ This Message was edited by: kamurj on 2002-03-31 13 ]

• 3 weeks later...

My advice is for you to come clean as soon as possible about it and explain that it was the alcoholic influrence, also try to make a effort on proving to your wife that you are serious and committed to her by taking her out somewhere nice and give up drinking for awhile and the reason that you are giving up for awhile is that you accidently had sex with your brother's wife.

It hurts more the longer you keep it a secret and gets harder to fix.

and if she finds out without you telling her, she would be very angry and hurt at the fact that you didn't tell her or you couldn't trust her with it.

You certainly didn't mean to have sex with your brother's wife, it was because you lost something very important and you were only trying to feel better by drowning your saddness and got a little carried away.

mistakes happen, but make sure you can prove to her that it won't happen again. and you'll be fine

I wish you luck.

• 4 years later...