Trimming pubic hair?

Okay, so, I'd like to trim my pubic hair. TRIM. Not shave. Trim it down to a eighth of an inch. This is my first time doing any thing of this sort down there.

I can find plenty of guides on the net on how to shave, but I don't want to shave. What's a good way to do it? Just get scissors and try to match all the lengths? I'm afraid it'd come out uneven.

If you want a trim, try an electric trimmer! They are much more effective than scissors, and you don't run the risk of poking yourself with a sharp blade. Plus, they have comb attachments that help you keep the hair all the same length.

However, before you start evening it out with a trimmer, it might be a good idea to hack off some of the length with scissors so that it the hair doesn't get tangled up in the trimmer.

Here's one that I've seen in drugstores:

link removed

Use a comb to pick up the hair and then cut it accross the comb - that way you won't cut yourself. I trim and then use Nair or a hair remover product around the area. I put on a thong panty to protect my pubic area from the hair remover. Leave on about 15 min (read a book) then shower off.