Is this the beginning of the end?

I just received a text from my girlfriend after seeing her today which was most unexpected.

Basically it said, sorry if she made me feel bad, just when we dont see each other much she wonders if we should be together she wants to be with me she loves me, just doesnt feel right when we havnt seen each other much.

I see her as much as possible, just im either at Uni on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and work Saturdays. I would see her after college but she is usually working, and thursdays and fridays she usually works as well. This is hell, I really really want to see her but I can't. And now this text.

Don't know what im expecting you guys to say just anything is cool.

Thanks

Jon

hey if you guys love each other then you two should find a way to work it out. it doesnt work with one person two people have to work together to make this relationship work, go visit her at work when your not in school. if you really love her try and if she loves you she will try to. but don't force it. just be prepared for anything.

Well thing is she don't want me to see her in work, as she hates her uniform but I could always try. Also we live some distance appart so its not so easy seeing each other. I can drive there in 15min but for her to get to me takes just under 2 hours as she doesnt have a car and would need to get a train and a bus and I would have to drive her home anyway. So basically we have made a silent decision I do all the driving and traveling. Grrr this is soo frustrating, she the best thing to happen to me and its getting spoilt by things as petty as travel.

What do you mean work with me?

And as for driving all the time, it costs a lot of money especially as fuel is so much here in England, but I would rather see her than have money. Although I would like her to come see me, im fine with it, I have to be there no real other alternitive.

Im pretty sure she does, like if one or two weeks we spend alot of time together, everything is perfect. Just when I get to see her like once a week she seems distant when im with her.

Could this be because she wants to take the relationship further, but the presant lack of contact means she is not sure that she wants to or not? hence her dilema. Would explain when we spend time together things are good and when we don't she questions the relationship.

well you shuld have a long conversation with her when you get a chance. maybe its better to do it in person or you can call her. talk about the situation and see what you guys could do to some how maybe even out how you guys hang out. maybe the reason she question it is because she starts to get use to hanging with you alot and then one week you don't see her as much and she wonders. i don't know but a good conversation with her could help you guys figure things out and answer any questions that you want answered, the people in this forum will always be here to answer questions. try this and see where it lead.

I'm sure you've read a lot of the break-up posts here. Look at us miserable folks and keep us in mind before you have the talk. You love her, so do your best to work things out. Distance shouldn't be an issue.

Goodluck, I'm rooting for ya.

I was once a poster there and didn't know whether to put this in relationships or break up, was kind of border line. Can't stop worrying about it beive i have abandonment issues and a fear of rejection.

As for working things out, I willl try my best, thanks.

Jon