I have a situation T_T

ok so i've been seeing this girl(girl A). I'm not sure if you would call it dating or not though. She told me she had a crush on me and i was like ok awesome, i've always thought you were cute. "lets hang out". so we did, and we kissed and then i spent the night at her place. No sex though. Then 2 days later she comes over to my place and we chill out in the hot tub and then we make out and fool around and she spends the night with me. but no sex sex. We are supposed to hang out again tonight. Awesome.

Here's my situation, this other girl(girl B) who i was sort of talking to before i got in with girl A messaged me the other night and then called me. We were going to hang out and get to know each other about 2 weeks ago, but it sort of fell through and i kind of gave up on it. Now she finally wants to hang out with me. I'm like oh well, thats cool. and i kind of want to hang out with her too.

I sometimes get the vibe from girl A that she's not looking for a relationship but at the same time i am. Would you consider us, me and girl A, dating? Cause i feel really bad about wanting to see this girl(girl B). I feel like things are going well with girl A at times, but then again i feel like its all falling apart at times, cause we dont really share much in common we are just kind of into each other. I honestly don't know what i have with girl B either, but both me and Girl A are in the "single" status. So its not like we're going out. Why do i feel like i'm cheating? maybe its because if anything does become of me and girl A, i will be throwing it away by even spending time with girl B.

I need some advice. thoughts?

Okay we are talking about girls not embryos in utero right?? baby a baby b...lol

Anyhow your young and looking, i dont think that exploring options with both girls on a casual basis is considered cheating.

But from my experience when in a casual hang out type relationship there will come a time when you guys "talk" about what it is that you two really are and if you both decide that it is a relationship with the hopes of a future then that sort of "playing the field" needs to stop and a decision needs to be made between baby a and baby b.... until then i say. Have fun....