I really like this girl, not sure what to do

Alright so lately I have been really into a girl and I am unsure what I can even do to progress a friendship/relationship. First let me give you a background of the situation, then I would appreciate some advice.

So a few weeks ago at my college campus, I had met a very beautiful girl, both inside and out. When we met it was like it was meant to be (I'll explain it if I have to, but will leave it at that). We were talking to each other as if we had already knew each other before. It was so comforting to be with her, and I felt SUPER happy that day. I even complimented her smile and usually I'm very afraid to compliment women, but it was so easy with her.

Before we met, she had continually smiled at me whenever she saw me at school. It wasn't just a generic smile, this girl singled me out, straight up looked at me, and gave me some of the most beautiful smiles ever. And that's what attracted me to her.

Anyways, after that week of meeting her, the following week something fell apart. I have no clue what went wrong, but she seemed to not dig me anymore. She told me she had just broken up with her ex-bf recently and she didn't want a bf right now. She also told me she can't hang out for 2 months! I was so devasted when I heard all this. Now I can understand the bf things, but not being able to hang out destroys me inside.

Now I have no clue what to do. I still see her at school, but it hasn't felt the same with her and her gorgeous smiles.

What do you guys think I should do? Should I stick around for 2 months and try to be her friend? I really like her and still want to be there for her as a friend, but of course I'd love to have a relationship.

I'll give more details later.

Alright so lately I have been really into a girl and I am unsure what I can even do to progress a friendship/relationship. First let me give you a background of the situation, then I would appreciate some advice.

Before we met, she had continually smiled at me whenever she saw me at school. It wasn't just a generic smile, this girl singled me out, straight up looked at me, and gave me some of the most beautiful smiles ever. And that's what attracted me to her.

Anyways, after that week of meeting her, the following week something fell apart. I have no clue what went wrong, but she seemed to not dig me anymore. She told me she had just broken up with her ex-bf recently and she didn't want a bf right now. She also told me she can't hang out for 2 months!

I dont get it. Why was she eyeing you while she had a bf ??? So while she was "in" a relationship she liked hanging around with you, but when she gets "out" of her relationship with her ex she doesnt want you anymore. wth???

I dont get it. Why was she eyeing you while she had a bf ??? So while she was "in" a relationship she liked hanging around with you, but when she gets "out" of her relationship with her ex she doesnt want you anymore. wth???

I don't think she was in a relationship while she was eyeing me. When I first met her I asked her if she had a bf and she said no.

If I were you, I would. She should have offered some sort of explanation as to why she cant hang out for a couple of months.

alright so now I'm unsure if I even want to ask her about the 2 months thing because she just told me she got back with her bf. I'm pretty bummed, but for some reason I'm also doing somewhat fine. She wanted to hang out with me on campus yesterday and we had a good time.

I don't know what to do right now. I'm afraid of finding other girls because this girl is too good to be true. Girls like her seem to be rare here in california. I don't want to destroy her relationship at all, that's just not the kind of guy I am, but I wanna be around and be her friend. I don't know how to really handle this situation well. I'm afraid of losing my feelings for her because I've never met a girl that was this good for me before.