Two girls and one to choose. I need help!

You don't have to pick one today. There is no deadline.

The problem with the new woman is that she's 2000 miles away, and geography is a relationship killer. Unless she's moving to your city soon, I would think it's next to impossible to begin a relationship with someone that far away.

As far as the ex, date her for a bit. Don't ask her to be your gf again until you're ready.

If I were you I'd just keep things casual with the both of them. Don't give neither of them any promises. You only know the girl you met online for a short period of time so it's kind of hard to gauge what kind of person she is. I wouldn't rush into things with her if I were you. Plus she lives 2,000 miles away. I would just treat them as if they are just "friends" right now and then decide later who you want to choose. Wait and see whether or not your ex is able to keep up with her promises that she's willing to change her ways.

Think about it this way, if you were for sure you wanted to be with your ex again, you wouldn't ask yourself about the new girl you met right? You're probably confused as to what you want to do next as you don't want to lose your ex if in case she changes or lose the new girl if she's someone that can truly make you happy.

And it sounds like you do care about these two girls & want to make the right decision. The best thing you could do right now is be up front & honest. But don't let your ex's action be the deciding factor as it's going to be hard for the other girl that's 2,000 miles away to show that she does truly want to get to know you.

To me, she still sounds very young and though a person could be mature at that age, she's unpredictable & could change at any time. But that's just from my own experience. I hope your heart will guide you to the right decision & right person