when to kiss her

Go with the flow, when I first met my first g/f, we exchanged notes, I kind of asked her over the notes if she wanted to be my g/f LOL.

The kissing part, we started hanging out more & as we went on walks, etc I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Everything went with the flow from there

well im gunna be 14 in like a month so maybe this will help. Personally i like to be surprised. OOOO..i just thought of a good one. How about cover her eyes and when she turns around (wait like a milisecond) just kiss her, on the lips would be cute. But a kiss on the cheek is the most romantic thing in my opinion (even though all my guys have gone strait for lips). If you kiss her on the cheek, maybe hug her first

By the way only surprise her if you KNOW shes interested in you too

I'm still against saying something. What is exactly the problem? Don't you know whether she likes you or not, or do you just want to make it official?

If you don't know, ask her out to coffee or whatever reads to 15 year olds as a "date". Make sure she knows it's a date, something with romantic interest. If she accepts, she obviously likes you, if not, she only saw you as a friend.

If you do know that she likes you, just do something that couples do. Hold hands, kiss, whatever. Shouldn't be a problem if you do know that she likes you. If you start holding hands often, kissin, you name it, it starts to be so obvious to both of you that you're a couple that there's no need for any words.

OK now I re-read your title - it asks different question than your post. When to kiss her exactly? Well don't kiss her unless you know she likes you, saves you from a lot of embarrasment. I guess initiating the first kiss is still a bit scary, no matter what you do, so maybe just stop thinking and go for it? There is no right moment unless you make one.

touching her hair? uhhhhh awkward much, we're both only 14

Who cares if its awkward... just do it

If not, if she looks like shes staring into space (you know the look) say to her:

"Do you want to kiss me?"

if she says yes, or maybe... then go for it

if she says no,

"I didnt say you could, you just look like you have something on your mind"

Win-win situation right there