Ok there are a heap of girls i'm attracted 2 so i'll tell you about my relations and my problems wif them: 1. Alysa: i was going to go out wif her but some how she was told i don't love her and i just wanna screw her but thats a lie, i've been in love wif her since year 5 (shes now in year 8 (i'm year 9)) and she started goin out wif someone else. 2. Bianca: Alysa's little sister and i've been attracted 2 her and went out once before which adds another question. Do you guys think its ok for a 15 year old 2 go out wif a chick who's 12 or 11?(Biancas 12), shes also got a BF so i cant really go out wif her. 3. Nikita: shes the other little sister of Alysa and Bianca. She's 11 and i went out with her as well and she's single and i'm thinkin about goin out with her again but i dont know if it is right or not (she's 11). 4. Ashlea: she's kool, single, nice and we're good friends but because we're good friends i dont wanna go out with her cause i told her some secrets and if things go sour she might let loose with some of them but all the same i wanna go out with her as well.

See my problem is that i dont know if it's right for a 15 year old to go out wif someone who's 11-12 and if i should risk my relationship wif Ashlea so can you guys help me out

P.S. sorry for cuttin to the chase so early

Woah their mum and dad are just gonna love you haha! It sounds to me like you'd settle for any of the sisters! Bear in mind girls are pretty loyal so go for the one you like best, cos chances are once you go out with one of them, the others wont go there after (loyalty to their sis)

I think at 11/12 that probably is a little too young,most girls that age aren't ready for boyfriends, and you may want to take the relationship further (heavy petting etc) whereas she probably hasnt had her first kiss yet!

If i was you i'd go fot the last one, your friend Ashlea, that option sounds far less complicated lol and the best relationships grow from friendship

I don't think you should go out with any of these girls, and you should stop seeing all the girls not related to you in your life as potential girlfriends if you ever want to have one.

Alysa - She broke up with you it seems and is now dating someone else, so a no there.

Bianca - Too young, + dating someone else, so no again.

Nikita - Much too young, so no again.

Ashlea - You seem to trust her enough to tell her secrets, but not to trust her enough to keep them? Also you seem to think of her as a "last resort girlfriend", so a big no here. Keep being friends with her, and the only possibility of you ever going out with her as I see it is if she would make the first move.

//C.E.

hey i'm not a petifile here guys (please note that i cant spell if i miss spell something)

If i was you i'd go fot the last one, your friend Ashlea, that option sounds far less complicated lol and the best relationships grow from friendship

I like your attitude and me and Ashlea do have sparks, thanks for the advice and to all the people who treated me like a petifile. leave me alone!!!!!