GIRLS, i need your help

You don't usually just ask a girl to be your girlfriend. You go on dates and see if you want to date. If you ask a girl to be your girlfriend straight away she'll most likely say no. I mean, it may have worked when you were younger and "going out" didn't really mean anything. But now that you're getting older "boyfriend" is more than a fun title.

You could come up with somewhere fun to go for your first date though.

Aww...I remember my first date I was 15, he was 17...we went to the paintball field and shot the crap out of each other. Yes, very romantic. Only a year ago but seems like a long time ago for some reason.

Anyway- ask her to do something fun, something she can't resist. Don't go for the boring old movie. Ask her to...I don't know I can't think of anything. Usually my dates consist of a walk/ride home or maybe coffee...I'm boring, haha....

I'm assuming you can't (legally) drive so you'll have to come up with something you could walk to, right?

she asked me to go treat or tricking with her...kinda lame. but i agreed, whatever i need to

and today she invited me to go to a cornfield maze, we were lost for about 2 hours, but we had a good time. her dad thought we had sex cuz we were lost for so long, but too be honest i didnt even kiss her

If I was into the guy, it wouldn't matter how he asked me. Haha...don't listen to aggierocker, he lives in a tiny place and is a random stranger on the internet because of listening to other strangers on the internet. You can TRUST ME!

I don't think anyone can think of any creative ways to ask a girl out. I've never asked anyone out, let alone a girl so it's hard to say, haha...

I guess just be calm and confident and say it in person. Don't ask on a note or something lame like that- you might think it's cute but most girls like it in person.

Instead of a simple, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Say, "I really can't think of any girl I'd rather be with than you." She'd get the point without the "G/B" words.

That'd sound really sweet........then again I'd probably start laughing- I mean I'd say yes but it still might come off as cheezy. And most guys, especially teen guys, couldn't pull this off with a straight face.

Maybe, "Hey girl- be mine." That's original...................yeah I'm glad I'm a straight girl... leaving it up to the guy is easy.

I feel for you.

It's more important that she says yes than what you say right?

Best of luck in coming up with something original...

Maybe you should ask people how they initiated their "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" status. In my situation, I asked my boyfriend to decide right on the spot, "What's our status?". Yes, it was demanding, but he got special favours before...and I wasn't sure if he even wanted a relationship. If he had said no, then there would be consequences. But, he said yes, maybe out of fear [hehe, I doubt].

Don't ask girls for advice either. Don't ask this girl to be your girlfriend. Don't try to be cute. Practice seducing women you don't care about. Come back to this one in a few months and nab her for a relashionship.

The original poster is 15 years old man, so maybe you should keep the "seduce women" -stuff out of this..

I think you shouldn't necessarily try to make it official or anything. Make sure she knows you like her though - do it with your actions, not words. If you're unsure whether she knows you like her, you could ask her out to coffee by saying something like: "hey, let's go to [place] for coffee at [time]". She should figure it out then. If you've already done that or something similar and you've established that you both like eachother (not necessarily with words) and it's clear to both of you, why not just do something couples do?

oh, and I'm not a girl but thought I'd say it anyway.

Don't ask girls for advice either. Don't ask this girl to be your girlfriend. Don't try to be cute. Practice seducing women you don't care about. Come back to this one in a few months and nab her for a relashionship.

This is very bad advice, but you (OP) seem like a sweet guy so you probably know that. It's never a good idea to seduce or have relations with women you have no interest in having a relationship with; ever seen Fatal Attraction? and, by the way, I think it's great that you asked girls for advice, cause OBVIOUSLY girls know what girls want.

You could always write her a note:

I like you...do you like me? Check the box..... Yes or NO........

Ok just kidding....

Most of the time after you've been seeing someone and you LIKE each other it is assumed you are dating...but you could always say something like:

So is it ok if I officially call you my g/f?