Let it go!Be happy!

I haven't had any contact with my exboyfriends for two days.(I am not doing NC.I just try not to contact him.)But I feel pretty good.I am thinking about more about my future when I am alone.I really have a feeling that let it go.

I had been through a very hard time.I think it's very normal for everybody to have a depression time after break up.But don't let it last too long.

I am learning a lot from my breaking up.I learn that appreciate what I have not to think about what I lose.I am 22 years old this year.I don't want to waste of time on this man.I am looking forward to my wonderful future.I still feel hurt a lot when I realize that he doesn't love me and don't care about.But I try not to think that.

I want the happiness.I want myself to become a person who always smile and have fun.Many times I wanted to end my life because of him.But thinking about if I close my eyes,I won't see the whole and the real Mr.Right.He maybe not the one in my life.It's just one door close to me.The life is short.Why we need spend all time and energy on how to get back with our ex.

Let it go!Be happy!

I don't it's hard to let it go.But we are the only person who can give us the happy.It is a big risk to look for the happy from another people.Plus,there are some many wonderful think besides love in the world.We need creat our own happiness.

If we look for the answer from our ex,we only can be hurt.I keep saying I love you to my ex since we broke up.I know I never can get same response from him.Why I need say that,why I still do this stuip thing.My sad feeling isn't created by him,which is caused by myself.

I am learning from my mistakes.We want the different thing after he stopped loving me.I have to stop my expectation to him,otherwise I only get hurt.He isn't hurting me.I hurt myself.Why I am doing that?No!I want to become the person to give myself the happy.

Na Zhang thats great you're feeling so good!!!

Can we just have a moment though for the comment - I am not doing NC.I just try not to contact him. THIS IS NC!!

Good luck on your recovery journey....keep happy and keep smiling...and keep posting to others!!

Sparkle xx