Parents just wont listen to me..

Im in a university that when i came to visit i loved. Now that i got here though i dont like it. I dont feel safe anywhere i go.

I just walked back from the station to the campus after a weekend away and i could have cried even though im going back home tomorrow after classes finish because i have 2 days off until friday.

Thing is, on wednesday me and a friend are off to visit another university who have said that they will take me in January and mum has said we can broach the subject later on this semester, as in late November early December.

This new uni is basically a half hour train ride as well as about 15 mins either side to get to the station and from the station.. i think thats a perfectly reasonable commute, i know people that are doing more than that and still manage to go to university.

Mum told me that if the commute is too long then she wont consider it, but surely the fact that i have 2 days off in the middle of the week and i am going to come home for those days might indicate that to be honest i just dont wanna be here and thats its ridiculous her spending her money on rent when im just not here.

Whereas a half hour train ride from my boyfriends who asked me to move in with him when he came to see me down here the other week and he saw how miserable i really am, i did nothing but cry on his shoulder the whole 2 days he was here.

Any one got any ideas on what to do or how to perk myself up a bit again?

Catie x x x

Ummmm

point 1 - why is your mum deciding what is a reasonable communte for you? you are more then able of deciding this for yourself!!

point 2 - is it unniversity that is the problem? or are you home sick?

point 3 - be honest with what is wrong....if its not the uni, your unhappiness will follow you to the next uni

xx

Yeah im unhappy having to live here and being so far away from home and from my boyfriend whereas id be living with my boyfriend who is only 30 mins away from my mum and my dad.

To be honest i dont know why im allowing my mum to make the choice for me, other than the fact that i will need a car to help me bring all the stuff home.

I think im unhappy having to live here and walk through the campus day after day to get anywhere, im like half an hour away from the centre of town and more specifically the train station. Whereas i might not be happy at the new university but i could escape it all after only a few hours and go back home till the next day or whenever my lectures are.

Thats what i need, not to be stuck here

Catie x x x

I have given her clear desicions. And i just found out that all my lectures till friday are cancelled, how am i meant to settle in when im not gonna be doing anything?

I just really dont feel safe here, and it is a serious matter of a count down, ive been here 5 weeks, which may not seem like a lot of time to most ppl but when ur unhappy its a long period of time.

Catie x x x