NEED TO MAKE PARENTS FRIENDS

well i like this one girl badly but she has some real strick parents that dont even let her date yet....so i was thinking if i got to know her parents and were really nice to them that they might let her date me.

but the problem is is that i dont know how to talk to them and get them to know me if you have any answers please tell me.

Wasup !

If they are strickt , YOU dont want to meet them. Trust me ! I dont know how old are you , but just go after school to some park or a mall , and she would say her parents that she went with her girls from school.

But plan it carefuly , so the girls will answer the cell and say , "Yes we are with her !" Bla bla bla....

if i hook up with this guy im interested in soon, i probably will be in your position too ... anyway, my parents are pretty strict too, but they've come to like most of my guy friends that i bring over the house. what ive noticed is, you have to be respectful. call them auntie, and uncle if you have to. invite them to family parties (if you're having any soon), go over the house, and be nice ... if you're over the house, and you see that her mom needs help with carrying anything, or if her dad is fixing the car, or mowing the lawn, ask if you can help them out, or if there's anything you can do to assist them. as for me ... im the girl, and he's the guy so it might be easier for me since girls have a better reputation on parents (most of the time, you have to confess about that). good luck ... be respectful, be nice, be polite, be responsible, dont be suck-up though, just be yourself, but add a little more improvement ... good luck!