I am not sure who all read my previous post. But anyway. . I have stuck to no contact over the past few weeks. I knew that my ex was going to Vegas for the weekend. Friday night I woke up to my phone vibrating and checked the calls. There was a call from my exes phone number I checked the voicemail and it was one of his friends that said "I love you, I want to marry you, I am very sorry" and made kissing noises into the phone and hung up. I laughed for a long time. This is who I am upset over ??? A bunch of 30 year old men who are in Las Vegas prank calling calling me? They don't have anything better to do in the party capital of the world? It made me realize a lot. Of course I broke no contact so I text him and let him know that I accepted him proposal and then wrote "Real Mature!!!". Then on Saturday night I was at the bar with my friends and at 2:00 in the morning got a "private, blocked" phone call which i only receive when my ex is down and out. . . as soon as I answered he hung up. Then he called again private so I had my friends fiance get on the phone and ask them to stop calling so late they were waking us up. I cannot believe that I cried for weeks and was devastated over someone so immature!!!!! Keep up with the no contact!!! It drives them nuts that they resort to pranking your phone while they are supposed to be having fun!! Losers!!!

I am not sure if he cares how dumb he looks. Probably like I didn't care how dumb I looked when I was crying all of the time and begging him to come back to me. I guess it all does come full circle. I haven't heard back from him again since Saturday night. It does sound like something from high school. . . I am just very happy that he did it b/c it definitely stopped the tears and actually let me laugh for a while at his expense!!

I have a bit of a funny one too, in a cruel kinda way...

I was a little overweight until I got dumped and then... boom, I hit the gym, went running twice a week and swimming twice a week. Add to that my lack of appetite due to the anxiety of being dumped I lost 20 pounds in a month. And looking pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Well I stopped to talk to the ex as I was passing her at work and as I was chatting to her our company's gym instructor walked past and said "wow Iain, you've dropped some weight... looking good, drop by later and I'll give you some tips on toning up even more.... and Michelle... You kinda went the other way after you guys split up didn't you??"

I think she's been hitting the ben and jerry's whilst I've been hitting the gym.

Quite the embarrassing situation I don't mind telling you.

I shouldn't say that I enjoy it but I do. After how he treated me and NEVER wanted to speak to me again after a 4 year relationship. He ended up looking like the fool in the end. For anyone who reads this. . .and the last response. Things do turn around. This is the time that you get to start laughing and stop crying.