Too many signals need girls advice

I need help to be able to figure out if this girl likes me or not!!

This girl gives me these signals and i would like to know from a girls prospective what they mean!!

She always makes fun of me when we hangout with other people!!

She always gets mad at me for little things!!

When she says something that makes me mad she asks me why i am mad!! and when i tell her she tells me to get over it!!

She does look me in the eye when she talks to me!!

If she is ingoring me i try to go to sleep!! and then later i try to talk to her about why she was ingoring me and she tells me to stop asking her!!

She has at least for the last year that i have know her had off and on feelings towards me!! i was wondering if they will keep coming off and on and if so how can i keep them on!!!

that is all i can think of rite now Ladies can u give me some advice and pointers Please!!

All the signes she give you. Its a "friends" signals. Only friends act like this. So she probably consider you as a friend and not as a posibility for a BF. So you may ask her, if is it posible to be gf and bf, but then she would say

"Stop it, get over it!"

So basically she want you as a friend and not as a bf.

I think she is giving you mixed signals. She likes attention and you give it to her as for her being a g/f I dont think you should, she seems to confusing one day she likes you the next she wont. Better off staying friends...Although I think she will have a problem if you bring a g/f around.