Ughhh I CANOT get him outa my head!

What on earth can you do to stop thinking about him? It's like every moment of every day, he's on my mind. While i'm driving i'm looking for his car. While i'm working, every time the phone rings i jump...

It's pathetic i know, especially after what i endured with him. I wish that thoughts of him will leave me...

I totally understand how you feel! Right after I break up with someone I'd always have to fight the urge to pick up the phone and call him. If I were you I'd try to keep myself really really busy so I would stop thinking about him! I was blessed with a circle of close friends that kept me company when I was down, and they helped me keep my mind of the unpleasant things. Go out with friends, go shopping, join a gym, or whatever that will keep you so busy that you won't even have time to think about him! Good luck!!

It's very difficult for a while - It's 5 weeks since my ex dropped me like I was hot.... And I still think about her lots and foolishly still want er back.

I was just seriously considering emailig a friend of hers asking her whether it was worth me still holding a candle for my ex. Now that would have been pretty dumb, and I'm glad I had the sense to not do it.

I keep myself as busy as possible but it still doesn't go away, but I know it will with time as it will with you.

He called me at lunch and asked me about an appointment that i had...

I answered his questions, and nothing else...

Then two minutes later he was knocking on my door... He came in and asked me alittle more about my appointment, and made small talk. Then he sat there with his head down, i couldn't even look at him, it was too painfull. He grabbed a pair of his socks, and a magazine from his packed stuff down stairs and that was it. Then we both left for lunch..

What on earth does this mean? Maybe he came there to talk about us, but chickened out??? I don't know, maybe he just wanted to talk about the appointment b/c it is very importmant to me. But he never cared about what was important to me before...???

Sherri...

I think he feels guilty for hurting you-hence him putting his head down. He's trying to make you feel better in any way he can without taking you back. It's not fair to HIM or YOU to get back together because of guilt...I'm going through it with a guy I just had to break things off with because I'm not ready to date yet...I still think about and miss my ex! I feel bad...I feel AWFUL that he's hurting, but it was for the better.

I think it's normal to question breaking up with someone after you've done it, but he made his decision and he has to live with that...YOU NEED TO START THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF!!! Go out with your friends, read books, listen to fun music, subscribe to a new magazine, go to a gym! IN TIME, you'll feel better...the heart has a funny way of healing so that you learn a HUGE lesson-it's going to be hard and painful sometimes, but you'll get through it-WE ALL DO!

STB

Hi SontobeRN

Would it make any difference if i told you that i told him to leave, we've tried getting back together unsuccessfully 3 times in the last 13 days. It was unsuccessful because i have finally put my foot down about this so called "friendship" he has with his ex. We have gone through hell the last six monthes b/c of it and he refuses to to end it b/c (nice reason) he's never took an ultimatum and never will.

He just can't let go of her, i'm not important enough to him