intense and i don't know what it is

ok i posted awhile ago and i never really got and answer. my b/f wants to give me and orgasm but he pretty much has stopped trying and does what makes me feel good. but he will think about it when i tell him to stop by asking why no biggy. i don't tell him stop cuz i think im close or anything it is usually cuz it hurts or it isn't doing anything. but one thing drives me nuts in a good way when he plays with my clit. i don't know what i am suppose to feel but basically the the feeling is to intense for me and i think it is pleasure but i am not sure i know it isn't and orgasm cuz it happens the minute he starts touching me there and then stops the minute he stops. i have to tell him to stop because it is too intense for me and i don't know y i can't handle it i have tried numerous times to try and just let him do this for awhile but i can't i don't know if i should try harder or if he should try something different. any advice will be much appreciated thankyou ahead of time.

wait a sec, the word intense was used to many times...now i'm confused LoL j/p

So let me understand this...During actual Sex it Hurts?

But it's Ok When- He touches you down there, It Feels Really Good.

and you want idea's about new ways to have sex..or new positions, I need more input, I didn't really undersatnd your last post.

Can you give yourself an orgasm? If so, you may be able to figure out what's different between when you do it and he does it. Of course, emotions will come into play as well.

Maybe he's putting too much direct pressure on it, and it is too sensitive. I've known somebody like that. She needed to have indirect pressure or it ended up being unpleasant.

Oh Now i see....cleared up a lot, thx's

So he is just rubbing,Fingering, and all the other words used for Stimulating you down there...Ok and it get to "intense" for you to handle so than you tell him to stop. has he performed oral sex? does that commence the same feeling of it being to unbearable to continue, I Would suggest in trying to teach him new things, or new ways of stimulating/touching, i remember your last post about this, and i heard from good (girl) friends of mine that the feeling they get from sex, or just touching. is VERY similar to what your experience is.

the Breaking point is to Let that feeling happen, I think relaxing your body is important, But I'm not a girl so i can't really say that. and i don't understand what your feeling.. let me ask a couple of questions..

does this feeling.. your are having, Does it feel like a BUILDING UP. Pressure feeling. does it make you (Climax) but not orgasm? [if there is a difference].

Do you show him how to touch you, or have you tried new ways of relaxing, I mean Getting REALLY REALLY comfortable...with like 10 pillows, And your mind cleared..?

i want to know more, cause I'm sort of curious to learn about this, and if some of theses questions or comments are to direct than let me know? Thanks

well someone in the post before asked if i could give myself an orgasm and no i can't. kinda hard to explain but i can't feel it when i do it to myself(you know how you can't tickle yourself?) well anyways i guess it does kinda build up but i just don't climax i move around a lot trying to let it go but i can't get to and i guess i kinda don't like the feeling but i dont want to stop i just want to scream and i know you are prolly gonna say just let him finish but i have tried and he will do this for a long time and nothing happens(he has to stop so he could get the feeling back in his arm.) i don't know what to do but i will try the indirect thing.

Any girls wish to take this over, LoL i feel uneasy making suggestions cause i never had this before, Probably b/c I'm a guy and we don't feel the same down there..

Have you tried Toys..Or better yet! an Ice Cube, that feeling of warm/cold might help things? just a suggestion.

Would a Vibrator help? or something that isn't the same as what a hand feels like, A feather? God there has to be something to this feeling your having..??? Need more womens advice in here...Someone Help her out, I'm a Guy and i don't know if what I'm saying sounds REAL>?

mmmm u know tht this feeling i mean the "intense" feeling is the urge building up in u to reach an orgasm?

u do feel good when he does tht but the feeling is too good for u to bare eh?

heh well all i have is, let him keep doing it even if u told him to stop coz blv me, once u reach it, JACK-POT! hehehe blv me WOW!

Goodluck! see ya

• 1 year later...

an older and more experienced lover did tell me some of the same things. that women are afraid to orgasm and alot of them will stop themselves just before they are about to let go. yeah, i guess force yourself to stick to it even if its unbearable. I dont know if i have had one or not. id like to think i have but just dont know. crazy eh. oh well hopefully soon enough one day.

I'll give u one piece of advice. Get him to go down on you. It feels so much better and trust me you really won't want it to stop. On top of which it happens a lot quicker for most women. Or Maybe because you are only 15 your body is tyelling you you are not ready for this kind of thing yet? Thats another view to consider.

Once again, more advice from a guy. . .

My only suggestion would be to ask him to try going a little but slower. My girlfriend had the same "problem" when we first started. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what we did to fix it, but it doesnt come up too often (pleasure to the point that she cant take it anymore). Just slower, and try different movements. Not just up or down, or left to right, but both (in circles and such). There may be an especially sensitive area that he his focusing too much on. I hope that helps!