Shes gone.

I went to the show with her tonight, afterward i sucked up the courage to tell her that either we get back together or we're done talking. She got mad at such an ultamatium. Then I just got into how much I cared about her, how much both of us have learned, but it wasnt enough. Shes gone and I need to get over her which is gonna be the hardest thing i've ever done in life. We've been broken up for 4 months but I still love her very much. I feel like im at a loss for words right now. I dont know where to go, what to do.

ultimatums are nothing but a sign of powerlessness .. they rarely work

i don't know your whole story, but if she asked to get together after 4months, perhaps you could have taken things slow ... instead of giving her an ultimatum.

like i said, i don't know your story.

ultimatums are nothing but a sign of powerlessness .. they rarely work

i don't know your whole story, but if she asked to get together after 4months, perhaps you could have taken things slow ... instead of giving her an ultimatum.

like i said, i don't know your story.

... never give advice. the fools don't heed it, and the wise don't need it.

ANYWAY

guys - want your ex back? why??? if you insist, first look inside *yourself* and understand why you drove her away ... my favorite books for evicting the inner wuss in you ...

6-15-2006

hey iceman... these were your words of advice to me on my first post on this website. when i saw your previous post that you were going to go see her on Sat and lay it out there, i knew it was not going to go well, but i knew anything i said would not have made a difference.

brother, you gotta give her up. i think you really hurt yourself by hanging on. i'm on NC day 119. tonight was her b-day. i spent the entire day with my family, uncle, aunts, cousins. never even thought about her or calling her. and you know why of course. i gave her up. i gave her freedom so that i could regain mine. you know what you got to do and you know the sooner you do it, the sooner you'll heal. keep strong and let us know how you're doing.

Well for those who dont know what happened, she broke up with me in May, she immediatley had someone else. I was a complete wreck after this happened, I loved her so much. The reason for the breakup was that she said her feelings were gone. I was so bad for a month, she would still talk to me, she would blame me for things, she would say I lied and that I didnt make her feel loved.

So july 1st, I met someone else and things started to go really well and I was so happy, but then she kissed another guy right when things were going well with us. Somehow we found our way after that and we started going out, the only problem is her mother found out that i was 4.5 years older and I was gone.

My ex came to me at the end of July and told me that things with the other kid didnt work, we should maybe try getting back together. I said I would like that but i wanted to take it slow.

Nothing ever happened, I would do bouts of NC and she would go nuts, saying I didnt take the time to talk to her, she was giving me so many chances and I was blowing them. That I was still a liar. This didnt make any sense because I had no idea what she was talking about, it sure didnt feel like she was giving me any chances.

I went with her on my birthday to a baseball game, we had a good time and at the end i tried to hold her hand, she brushed that off and told me no, and was stunned i would try that. She said wouldnt that make sense if she did it first?

We would talk and things would be good one night and horrible the next. Yet I still loved her alot. She has changed though, she smokes weed aton, and has ditched all her old friends in favor of a group of potheads.

She claims that this is the real her, the person she was all along but I dont buy it. I know I cant rescue her, but its sad to see someone go down that road.

This brings us to last night. I was hoping that by making her know that I wouldnt be there whenever she wanted me to, by telling her its either we work on us or im done that she would wake up, but it didnt help. Thankfully I built myself up mostly to expect that answer and i'm able to get out of bed today.

I've never had to let go of someone I loved so much like this, its the hardest thing i've ever had to do. When I see her I sense that love still there and I feel like its being killed for the dumbest of reasons.

I am gonna do everything within me to give her up, I realize someone out there will want me and never treat me wrong, but its hard when you thought you had that person and your life was so much into them and it all just vanishes.