Please help me get through this evening, Any tips??

Hello All,

First of all I want to thank you all for helping us during this tough times.

It has been a while since I have posted on this form. I was doing better but this is one of those evening when you can not breathe.

yes I am missing him so badly, I want to see him, I want to talk to him. I try so hard to be strong but this moment is tough. Why those memories do not leave me alone. Why his face is always there. Oh God this pain...... . I know. It seems like there will no one like him on this world. It seems like This emptiness will never go away.

My best wishes are with you my love. I will never forget you.....never.

Need Help -

I've used this analogy for others... hope it helps you too:

Try this - think of the worst things (besides this situation) that you ever went through. Think of the pain, the physical sickness, the aloneness and the hopelessness you felt. You got over it didn't you? It doesn't hurt anymore does it? Just keep telling yourself that you are going to hurt, a great deal, but time WILL heal it. Not what you want to hear right now, but it does help.

And think of this:

When handed a situation in life, you do what you can to make the best of it, the only choices you have are to run with it or feel sorry for yourself. However, when you initiate a situation you are always left with wondering if you really want to go through with it, and perhaps later regretting your choice.

It's almost as if thi is a liberation for you- you've just been granted the opportunity for a new life, a new home, a new car, a new style, a new you, etc, etc, etc. You, essentially, have been freed from the bonds of your relationship, freed to do what you want, when you want, how you want - and the best thing is, that freedom was given to you, you don't have to feel selfish for indulging yourself!!!