Need help NOW...gonna have sex TODAY and need help!

Hi all!

Mi boyfrend and me talked last nite on the fone and decided that as we weren't gonna c each uver 4 another 2 weeks (we're both going on holiday) that we wud hav sex as a special memory to take away wid us and cherish etc etc. and we wud do it again wen we came bk so we had summin 2 look 4ward 2. we both dont wanna go on holidays and leave each uther but we have to parents r makin us. so we're gonna do it 2day. i'm ready and all that, i just 4 sum reason dont think he's gonna make me cum, and thats really important to me. can ne1 suggest ne tips i can discreetly do widout him noticing?PLEASE help within the nxt hour. thanx

Darling, your biggest concern should NOT be whether you will or will not "cum". Take it from someone who has been around the block once or twice, your safety, health, and future depend on what you decide to do today. And THAT is where your concern should lie. But if you insist on doing this for all the WRONG reasons, try some honesty and show him what you like and don't like so he can please you in the future. Good luck and BE SAFE!!!!!

Well, a lot of women... fake it. But if u dont wanna do that then.... well just see what happens. Sex isn't all about that, If your doing it 4 such special reasons then u should just enjoy it no matter what happens. Just take it slow, show him where u like it and how u like it. U know, sex is like everything else, practise makes perfect. It takes a bit of time 4 them orgasms, and knowin exactly how 2 please the other, so enjoy learning what the other enjoys and exploring eachothers bodies.

Good luck and have fun!

Your oral sex is important, I've heard that makes girls (cum) if that is different from an orgasm? i guess it's all different, If you mean orgasm well than fake it...lol Nothing wrong with that ]

Sharing that special Bond (sex) is always a good feeling,Annoyed And Bitter Hit it on the Head to think about your health, and what your parents might think if they found out, That would be most important and might cause complications in communication between your parents and yourself. But Hey take it from a Virgin....I have nothing to worry about, and that feels Really Good.

Everything you do has consequences and repercussions. and this SEX between you and your Boyfriend should be for real. not something that was decided on because you 2 are leaving for a while and won't see each other, if he respects you he can wait, But if you respect him You can wait too. [ My opinion and Beliefs ]

• 2 weeks later...

The first time we did it, I came all over her. I did not even know the entry point.

25 years later, we do it every night and with great expertize.

He is likely to ejaculate before you are ready.

So have one with oral sex.

Ohh, you are already through it.

Let me know what happened.