asking about me after breakup

I was separated from my husband last year and had a relationship with someone while we were apart.

since then I reconciled with my husband....but things aren't really working out...

anyway, I heard that the ex boyfriend has been asking around about me.....what does this mean.....

Do guys ask around about ex girlfriends for no reason?

yeah, sometimes they ask. some people just get curious, but it doesn't mean they want to start anything.

why aren't things working out with your husband? have you tried counseling?

I would make the decision to stay or leave your husband independent of your ex. if you want to stay, stay and work it out, if not, leave. but i wouldn't count on the ex to sway the decision...

i'm not a guy, but it's probably just regular ol' curiosity. when it had been a while since my ex of 3 years and i had talked, i asked a lot of people about him (no one seemed to have information, so i had to keep asking). i didn't want to get back with him in the least, but i was curious. once i've gotten over someone, i like to know how he's doing, who he's dating.

i'm a little curious why YOU'RE curious, because the fact that you're asking when your marriage is on the rocks is interesting.

Well, it's pretty out of character for him...he's not the type to care what anyone else is up to.......if it doesn't involve him...

When I said "let's be friends".....he said "what for, you wanna go shopping or what?"

He didn't want to remain friends and was mad for the way I broke up with him.......

that was bitterness agreed - my concern with your post is you are unhappy again with the husband and are looking for a wayout hence asking about the boyfriend - you shouldnt care what he thinks about you now - you are married and have a husband you agreed to be with this man not your ex boyfriend you had a choice and you made your choice - if you do leave your husband it better be for no one else but yourself or you will always face this issue.