Question about a Specific Sex Position

I'm still a virgin.

I'm always seeing sex videos and pictures where a woman is lying down with her legs spread on the edge of a kitchen island, a high table, or anything that will put her vagina at the same level as her man's penis. This way the man is making all the motions standing up straight without bending over forward or backwards and the woman is just lying there and taking it, and the man is holding her legs up with his hands.

My question is, does it work the other way? Can someone direct me to a photo or video where the man is lying down with his legs spread and the woman is the one standing up in front of him and making all the motions during intercourse and holding her man's legs up in the air with her hands and taking charge?

This is like my biggest dream.

What if the man is sitting up straight on the edge of a counter with his legs spread and the woman is standing in front of him? Does it work that way? With the woman making all the motions?

Does the woman's legs have to be spread in order for the penis to go in?

NO...course the womans legs don't have to be spread for the penis to go in...however...i can't think of any positions that would allow him to be sat/led with you doing all the work....

I mean there are ways where the idea will be there i.e doggy with you thrusting against him...him stood still...and obviously you on top...but i can see how you can put his legs up!.....i shall be pondering this one, for some time i thinks!!

If i come up with an answer i shall be sure to post to you!

nope.. not the same angles.. lol. Geometry 101 and Engineering. However doesn't mean you can't get "Innovative"... try the couch. With Woman on top position... one of her legs on the ground. She's able to get more traction this way and yep.. in control.

Doggie Style was mentioned with her doing the work by pushing back.

Or.. CAT position.

Its like missionary.... you on top.. her knee's have to flex down and legs wrap around your calf for traction. YOU have to be a little higher on her pubis.. and its not a thrust as much as its a slight rocking on your part. HOWEVER.. in the CAT position, its a see saw motion. You rock first.. then she rocks up.. very minimal movement. Look up CAT sex position on net.. am sure you'll find a better description. Have not tried.. but this can also be done with man on bottom and woman on top.

What if the man is sitting up straight on the edge of a counter with his legs spread and the woman is standing in front of him? Does it work that way? With the woman making all the motions?

Does the woman's legs have to be spread in order for the penis to go in?

Maybe if the man was laying with his full body on the counter for the standard "woman-on-top" position. That way she's doing all the work but doesn't have to be standing to do it (I for one can't orgasm if I also have to stand up).