Really disturbing thoughts

Hi enotaloners,

I can't accept my self. I feel my self as fragile, weak and extremly limited. Not because, i am that way when i compare myself to other people but, when I compare my-self to the heavens and their eternity.

I feel that my life will not have any change on anything let alone humanity.

I know that there is something after death but, I just can't help myself that my physical existence will end.

All day I am thinking, solving, realizing and assembling in my mind a whole world different to my physical existence. Its like having two personalities: one in the mind and the other outside my physical thoughts and actions.

Somehow I feel a rift, a mind aspiring so high and a physical capability that is limited. I just can't accept this too.

My physical end, my physical limitations and society's limitations.

It's so depressing yet I feel living without limitations is unhealthy and impractical.

A dilemma that I am faced to accept.

Just maybe I have to accept blindly this faith.

limitations have come through my mind a bit more often than i'd like it to do.

i've told myself that self-control has been the only thing holding me back from myself, but hell, why not just lose it? all my life i've been subject to introvert because that's where my self-control leads me when i feel down. if i didn't, then i'd just be me

Faith is just that, it requires an unfounded leap beyond logic without any backing or proof. You're not the first person to question it. As it is afterlife or no, the only option you really have is to live life to the fullest. If there is a heaven, then you'll have a bunch of great stories to tell people, and if not, then you'll be remembered for all the great things you did.