GUYS, wat are your opinions on...

Shudder

let say you are are interested in this girl and she asks you to hold her purse/handbag while she is drinkin coffee or hot chocolate...

this recently happened to me and i actually did carry her purse. i had no idea why i did it but i was fully aware that i didnt feel right and that people were aware i was carrying her purse. it didnt really matter to me since i didnt want to get with her but lets say you're interested in a girl, would you do such a thing? is this a test that they are giving you to see how much of a man you are or some bs like that?

lolololol

It's not always a test. Did she ask you to carry it or did you offer?

Let's see how would the test go anyway. If he carries the purse he's into me, if he doesn't carry the purse he's not into me and uncaring?

I never tried that one. My boyfriend holds my purse for me sometimes. I'm not exactly used to it but if my hands are full, he'll grab whatever I need him to. Usually when this happens, we are unaware or maybe just uncaring of who see's him carrying a purse.

What are you going to do when you have to go buy pads or tampons?

If a girl gave me her purse to me, she will want it back very fast. Becuase I will make non stop comments about it. And if I have to carry it around even for a foot, I will most probably start acting like a girl and embrass the girl that gave me her purse. I know I sound mean, but hey the purse goes bye bye real qucik when I do this, plus is funny as well.

Pressfit has it right.

I'd assume she'd keep her money in the bag and I'd just run away with it and be rich! No but I would tease her about it, and I wouldn't end up carrying it for more than a few metres. But you should never become the guy who's always there and ready to carry her things and be her personal taxi service etc.

Pressfit has it right.

I'd assume she'd keep her money in the bag and I'd just run away with it and be rich! No but I would tease her about it, and I wouldn't end up carrying it for more than a few metres. But you should never become the guy who's always there and ready to carry her things and be her personal taxi service etc.

Since he doesn't want to date her, I can see this point.

But if he was completely into her, why not help the girl out? My guy treats me sooooo good and every time he does these little things, my heart melts...

Just an opinion from a girl~~

she was probably testing to see if you were straight or not by the way you held the bag. did u stick it in ur armpit? did u strap it around ur shoulder? or did u just clinched onto it with a fist like it was a football? when i hold my g/f's purse...say while she goes to the bathroom, i do the fist thing to make sure i look caring, BUT manly lol

Since he doesn't want to date her, I can see this point.

But if he was completely into her, why not help the girl out? My guy treats me sooooo good and every time he does these little things, my heart melts...

Just an opinion from a girl~~

of course every guy should be mannered enough to be ready to help a girl out if that's necessary. However they should not be ready to carry her things all day and driving her around town etc, no matter how much they like the girl. I want to stress this, if it's necessary to help her out, of course you will help her. However it is not necessary to carry someone's bag for 3 blocks just because she doesn't feel like carrying hers.

If you like a girl you should ask her out, not carry her things and be her personal assistant 24/7.

if a girl asks you to do something

say do i get a kiss

or

after you've done it say

wheres my kiss

but

smile and say it like ur joking but also be suggestive

i did it once

and the girl just paused uncomfortably as if to say - lol @ your face me no like u

so i know then nice and easy she no like me

I fixed this girls internet once

and said

well

wheres my kiss ?

she laughed and said maybe latter if ur good

but it never happened

she lied

women are liars

i don't know just tossing some ideas up there