i need opinions...pleaseee

For guys..

If let say your friend ask you to hang out with him for a night out, but then your gf wants to come along...

do you let her join you? or you think your friend might feel like the third wheel if you all come together..?

do you prefer your gf not/to join your get together? why?

for girls...

same situation..except of course...bf wants to join you and your gf night out

thanks for all the opinions in advance...

-babybees

Well if my boyfriends friend ever asked my boyfriend to go out, I would never ask to go... I think its good when couples spend time apart with their own friends, theres no harm.

However if I was in that situation and my boyfriend wanted to come and my friend just wanted it to be me and her, I would kindly let him know the situation and encouage him to go out with his friends, and I would promise to go out with him the following day or the following week.

Its all about communication.

For guys..

If let say your friend ask you to hang out with him for a night out, but then your gf wants to come along...

do you let her join you? or you think your friend might feel like the third wheel if you all come together..?

do you prefer your gf not/to join your get together? why?

-babybees

Hello!

There was a thread a few days ago about someone who was fed up and hurt because her best friend *always* invited her boyfriend along to nights out, and they never got to spend time together. So I would say, no, you should have a night out without your g/friend.

BUT - you're young, you have time; why not arrange two nights out???! One with just you and your friend. One with all three of you, so you get a chance to get to know each other and start working as a group. So she doesn't feel shut out. But I would make this occasional, I think everyone should have their own life and not go everywhere as a couple. That can cause a lot of resentments with everyone - plus how much fun is it to go back to your girlfriend and catch up and gossip about what you've been up to?

I wouldn't automatically include your girlfriend in everything you do, but nor would I exclude her from everything - balance, I guess!

Good luck.

i understand the rule...guy's night out, girl should not come along and vice versa.

if the situation..the bf only goes out with his friend for having night out/drinking..but when it's the gf's asked, the bf said "let's go to bevmo"

whenever my bf's friend asks to hang out either for drink or just for clubbing,,,my bf never says no. but when it's my turn, he says let's go to bevmo or it's pretty late, you have to work tomorrow morning

so that's why sometimes i wanna join their get together. I've never joined them yet because i understand the rule.

but why he never likes having a drink with me..happy hour or stuff?

that gives me an impression of something you know.,.