Im 18yrs old...i went to the military right after high school. Before the military for about two months i stayed with my g/fs family becuase my family relocated to Orlando (We were in Fort Myers about 3 hrs away). I left for the military which was extremely hard. While in boot camp they found a prob with my knees and sent me home (to orlando) Now im living iwth my parents in Orlando and my g/f of 9 months (on Sept 11) is in Ft. Myers. Im having real difficulties staying here with my parents and not being there with her...any suggestions?

whats the easiest way to get used to going day by day w/o your significant other? What helps to get used to them not always being there? When i feel like i miss her terribly what things should i do to get her outta my head so i can o other things like hang out w/ my family and whatnot

Thats good about the job interview..Good luck...

You guys don't live that far..so maybe after you get a job, you can get a licence and a car...and make plans to visit in the weekends? Besides, you can also talk on the phone or online...keep yourself busy and it wont be that bad...