Advice needed please

Hello all. I am a 27 yr old female. Here is the situation. I have been dating a man for almost a year. He's a great guy. The thing is, I'm only attracted to women. He knows I have been in relationships with women before and he believes its only a matter of time before I begin to want to be with a woman in a relationship. I love him as a person but I am only attracted to women. Before we even started to date I thought it was a bad idea to pursue a relationship with him. I think I was trying to punish myself for how I broke up with my ex. I self-sabotaged my own feelings so I could punish myself by getting into a relationship that I knew wouldn't last because of my attraction to women. How do I tell my partner the truth? How do I break his heart? I feel awful about this. Please help. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Self-sabotage it's when your actions only affect you right? there's two people involved in this case and i'm sorry i have to say you have been a bit selfish involving him, knowing that he doesn't really do much for you; but it's common to do things like that to move on when we are hurt.. i mean using people.

The good news is that he knows about your sexual preferences and more importantly is prepared to loose you to another woman, he knows it's only a matter of when, rather than if.

What it's not clear to me is if you are already dating somebody else or you are just tired of pretending.

What i think you should do is keep the damage to a minimum, i mean start by telling him that maybe he was right all along, that maybe you should take some time out to really work out your sexuality.

You know some girls would go out with gay men and deep down they believe they can "turn them around".. maybe he feels the same, so be considerate.