I'm such an idiot!!!!!

Hi all,

Someone smack me please!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm such a chicken sh*t!!!!!!! This girl i'm interested in was working the til today and I went to buy some things....i said, "i meant to get your name last time I was here"...she was like, "Kristen"...i'm like, "well my name's bill...nice to meet you"....'n i just left!!!!! Should I go right back and just ask for her number or let it slide, wait some time and then ask?

Thanks,

Bill

I think what you did was actually a great first move. It shows her you're interested in her (maybe); that you're friendly enough to be on a first name basis and you're not some kind of player that asks out total strangers.

Now she's going to be thinking about you: "is he interested? is he just a friendly guy?" Whatever, but the main part is the next time you see her, you won't be a stranger. If even she knows nothing more about you than her name, she'll feel less apprehensive because of it.

I think you should wait a bit before going back there and just make small talk each time you see her. Ask her how her day is going. Maybe mention that you missed her when you were there a few days before, ask if she was on holidays, etc. Just start talking.