Dreading next couple of weeks.

Awe, that's always a hard thing. My birthday is not until the end of November

and I have already thought about that myself. I myself do not want that call.

Try not to think about it, and if she does call, you can tell it is her and

you will have the option not to answer, right?

I already asked her not to call on my birthday, i told her it would be best if i never spoke to her again. Im not sure about the 2 year thing though...if she gets sad, or misses me she will call...string me along and make me think she wants me back, then change her mind back a day later, like she has done 3 times now. Which is why i know i should never talk to her again, but there is still that part of me that doesnt want to miss the chance to get her back if/when she decides she does want a relationship with me again.

She sounds very selfish Danman. I'm sorry if that is the case. My ex is very selfish. Can I ask you why you would want to go back to someone who you

say yourself "strings u along" and has said she wanted you back and changed her mind. (even once, but 3 times) it would seem to me that you

would not want someone like that to get another opportunity to hurt you again?

Quite honestly the hope of her eventually missing me is what is helpling me accept the situation and move on...because knowing she will eventually miss me keeps no contact going...and if she wants me back then everything i hoped for worked out, and if she doesnt ive already got no contact going and eventually i wont care.

Thanks healing, oh and frisc i found this guy on link removed he is a recommended seller and from what i hear a reliable guy...so i guess i got lucky.

I'm not concerned with the deal, I'm concerned about you! 185 HP at the crank is a little much even for a seasoned rider...

You got lucky on the deal now don't press your luck on the road! But have fun and twist the throttle when it's safe...you'll forget all about whos-her-toes in no time...trust me...