help... stressed no one to talk to

please help.... am just finishing a divorce and trying to take over a very busy business while running and operating it, also dealing ith a fiances' problems with her family, don't feel right. Am usually very strong. can't cope. having too many bad thoughts mixed with knowiing what is right.... shaky, feel sick a lot, can't sleep right or concentrate much... please someone help me understand what is happeing or just talk.......

Hi Jaws, and welcome to eNotalone.

I am hearing that you are really stressed out right now, and things feel a little overwhelming. Stress is a huge cause of illness. Its sounds like you are trying to take on a little too much at once. Try to decide what needs to come first, and make sure you take time for yourself. Know your limits, and know when to use NO!

What your going through is the normal feelings everyone goes through after what's happened in your life. I'm about 4 months into my divorce after a 25 year marriage & I can understand the confussion your dealing with. There seems to be so many things going on in your mind you wonder if you'll ever sort anything out. I know it's difficult to do but try to break down what you need to do into smaller parts. You've got a lot going on so don't expect yourself to be superman. If you can take some time for yourself, get away from whatever your doing even if its just for a short time. There's plenty of us out here feeling lost just like you & there's no short way around it. Just remember to take care of yourself in all that you do!

Love yourself first and everthing else will fall into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems at though you could not hang on a minute longer. Never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn, and your life will turn around.

thank you all for the swift replies and suggestions... yes, i have tried to break down different parts of what is happening, but everything is happening all at once.. Work is tremedously busy, I am chef, manager and all and we are sooo busy right now, add in the fact that the owners are pushing me into taking over the operation.. ( I have been there 12 years, they have owned for 2), the divorce which i wanted, but she is trying to take everything, and feeling like I finally found my soulmate and we also want to marry next year, while she is having probs in her life with her children. I am absolutely overwhelmed. Came home Sat. night after feeding 500 people between Fri nad Sat night,,,, was shaking... am right now too.... could only sit in tub and just stare..... am a usually very strong and confident person... hard for me to cope with myself and others when I can't even deal right now with anymore... I feel like I'm about ready to snap.

THIS gives ME something to look forward to (NOT) I have been separated now for three 1/2 months and I'm just starting to break over the guilt phase. Finally letting go now, but come divorce time, I don't know what I will face, to be honest with you. I am a bit scared, I guess that's normal.

Personally, I wish I weren't living in this state, where divorce is a royal pain in the --s.

dunno howdifficult it is in Va. but I don't think it is easy anywhere, esp. when you factor inall that happens in the process of splitting...

I really believe it was best for us... we just couldn't get along together... Just all the other crap doesn't help going on

I'm the one who chose to leave. We were growing apart, too. Strange as it may seem, I went through the guilt and left her emotionally scarred, stunned, but it was coming. Now, I feel a bit better, she does too, and has told me we'll never get back together again. I was expecting this, so I must go about my ways as I have been.

The strongest man can walk away, just remember that.