Jump to content

NC is driving me crazy!!!!!

Recommended Posts

How do you do NC when you break up and move out and the person won't give you back your belongings? I would do NC but i really want my stuff back and he won't answer my phone calls or talk to me. i told him i would never call him or see him again if i just can go to his place and get my things out. he hasn't talked to me for three months and i need to talk to him to get my things back.

Link to comment

That's tricky. What kind of stuff is it? Can you live without it?


I think you should send a friend over there and ask her/him to get your stuff for you. Or go over there with a friend. That way contact with him will be limited and you can still hopefully get your stuff back.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...