Do YOU think he's cute......????

Why don't you just post a picture of him on here for us to critique?

I guess it's not polite to post someone else's pictures over a forum asking people to criticize his looks... not that it's any more polite to email them around asking for it either. Oh well..

If this is the guy who's moving all the way to you and You are now starting to question whether its the right thing....this is good. Perhaps you should reconsider you position on this.

If you were truly into him and/or "love" him it shouldn't matter what he looks like. Cause looks can only take you so far.

If this is the guy who's moving all the way to you and You are now starting to question whether its the right thing....this is good. Perhaps you should reconsider you position on this.

If you were truly into him and/or "love" him it shouldn't matter what he looks like. Cause looks can only take you so far.

true, BUT you NEED some attratction, it's a necessity!

Yes but Yvette look at this from a rational side rather than an emotional one. This guy whom is giving up everything to move to you is ALOT. Now you have been questioning this for a few weeks now. That is good to question this. Like a poster said in a previous thread of yours. Why is this guy willing to give up his whole life for you? Yes physical attraction is very important but its all the rest that is a little blurry.

You need to really sit back and think about this, is it really something YOU want. Do you want someone who is moving out and if things don't work out will you not feel a bit bad about it? He is there and if funds are low he is a bit stuck.

Hun I have been in this spot and I was told by many many people that moving to someone you don't really know is not a good thing. I don't know? You are going to do what you want but just listen to your gut instinct it never lets you down.

YVETTE...

Seriously.... Is not like you need our approval or thumbs up... Do you?

You do not have to take to....a council or anything the appeareance of a guy in order to be or be seen with him.

Ur right, attraction is important, but is YOUR attraction towards him what matters here. Not mine, not anyone else's.

It won't matter if all the people in ENotAlone find him attractive and you just don't. Because he's gonna date YOU, not any of us.