Fellas.. I have a question for you??

I know ladies deal with the same issue..

But I'm just wondering..How do you deal with the blow to your ego if your girl/wife left you for another guy? Then too top it off he clearly has more financial security than you.. Has anyone experienced this and how did you deal with it?

I've not been in this situation specifically but I would say this...

Think of all of her shortcomings, things that really pissed you off about her. Then think that this is all on this other guy's shoulders now and that he will eventually get sick and tired of these things because he won't love her as much as you did...

Also believe in Karma dude. Believe that people will get what they deserve whether you see it happen or not.

And that goes for you too...you're a good guy and it would be a dam travesty for the universe to deny you and a beautiful woman of a loving relationship together...

I don't know about the whole karma thing... it depends how sticky the break up might have been. You can't blame someone because their feelings change, sometimes it's the individual to blame.

Wish them luck, but think about the things that are negative.

You'll get there.

I don't know about the whole karma thing... it depends how sticky the break up might have been. You can't blame someone because their feelings change, sometimes it's the individual to blame.

Karma works both ways, I really believe that. Did you treat her well? Did you do your best? Then you've got good things coming your way at some time in one way or another...

But I'm just wondering..How do you deal with the blow to your ego if your girl/wife left you for another guy? Then too top it off he clearly has more financial security than you.. Has anyone experienced this and how did you deal with it?

sorry, i'm not one of the guys, but if he's got you in the financial category that just means you have something on him. could be looks, could be personality, could be intelligence, could be anything. what are the things that stand out about you and that you think are very difficult to find in other men?...well, it's probably that.