Stretching?

nordiclongshank

Alright, my girlfriend and I are both virgins, so she's very tight. She has trouble getting a finger in herself, even... in her own words:

"The most sensitive part of a woman's vaginal canal is the first inch to two inches. It's here that most of the nerve endings are located, so when you first enter her concentrate most of your attention there."

Which explains why I feel like I'm trying to force a needle through my skin!

pushing it, but still, not too comfortable

hopefully inch 3 will be nice ;p

If you read my other topic, you know she has trouble masturbating to nice orgasms, and so we're both intrigued (for our own sex and for her to masturbate) to try to stretch her out more to an appropriate size for my penis... I'm not particularly gigantic, I'd say average width. Does anybody have any suggestions for loosening her? I'd rather not have to just plunge right in and have her feel like she's being split in two.

I know from experiece what you're going through. I'm in a relationship where we have sex sometimes up to 3 and 4 times a day and I'm also 7 months pregnant. Still, half the time, I'm too tight for my fiance to fit.

If you try to use your fingers to stretch her just seconds before you try putting it in, it may work. Well, it works for us anyway. Take your time though and it shouldn't hurt that bad.

Lube and lots of foreplay.. there really isn't much else you can do other than to just go for it. Make sure you're not doing it just to "do" it... it would be better if it was a "heat of the moment" thing so that way she also has her own lubrication and is more interested in penetration