nipple play

hplfil

I don't think my wife really gets anything out of it when I suck on them or rub them. I, on the other hand, really enjoy it. When she is on top of me while we're having sex, I enjoy touching them. I think that turns her on a little bit.

I absolutely love it when mine are played with. If it's done right I swear it could almost bring me to orgasm. I have no idea why though...

I had my first orgasm with a guy by him touching and sucking my nipples and I now regularly have them with him licking them. Mine are quite small (34B UK size) and so very sensitive.

• 4 weeks later...
I had my first orgasm with a guy by him touching and sucking my nipples and I now regularly have them with him licking them. Mine are quite small (34B UK size) and so very sensitive.

Leyla_h.

My nipples are sensitive too and have you tried this trick.I would ask your BF to suck real hard on your nipples.You'll have an orgasm all the time.

I had a breast reduction back in Aug and I was told there was a 50% chance I would lose all feeling in my breasts, let alone my nipples. Well, good thing I didnt ^___^. I love it when my boyfriend plays with them, it turns me into goo. Ill be washing the dishes and he'll come up behind me and start playing with them (over my bra and t shirt) and Ill get turned on. *blushes*

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

Lol, i do that to my girlfriend all the time. The eyelid fluttering is the best part