A 'SEXY' problem.

Right right right. So I started seeing this amazing girl a few weeks ago (complete hottie like ). We know each other pretty well and enjoy each other's company and blah di blah.

We decided that we wanted to have sex a few days ago. This is where the problem arose (it gets graphic from here kids). The first time I tried to penetrate her it felt like I was trying to make sweet love to a brick wall ](*,) . The same thing happened the day after, and yesterday - de ja vu.

It seems like a combination of my ladyfriend being too 'tight' and myself being too large (I'm a larger than average). She is younger and has almost no 'sexual experience' - I figured she may be nervous and be clamping up. I tried my best to put her at ease and also did foreplay with her for bloody ages, all to no avail.

This is becoming really fustrating for us, especially since I have a raging libido.

Has anyone had any similar problems? I can't make Mr. Happy any smaller, but perhaps she could try and make herself a bit more 'accomodating'? Advice would be greatly appreciated guys!

Dizzy bruce

She IS legal - yeh?

I think it does sound like a matter of her needing to relax a bit. Even if you are bigger than average and she is smaller than average (yes, ginas come in different sizes as well) even if...vaginas DO stretch and will allow for intercourse.

I guess....more time (I know, I know!) I have a feeling it WILL get better the more comfortable she feels.

Sounds to me tho, like maybe she's uncomfortable about the act itself - not about having it with you, if that makes sense.

Hmm... okay.

So when you did try to penetrate, just how far did it go in before you hit the wall? ( I hear Pink Floyd playing in my head)

Did you try finger insertion during foreplay to probe about and maybe see what is going on? I.E; clamped muscles, short vaginal canal, large pubic symphasis, etc...

I hope you asked her aftwards if she was alright . . . you might even be hurting her and she's not telling you! I had sex with a guy that was "above average" and it hurt like hell! My private part was sore for several days! I would suggest that you be gentle and start off slow. And btw, I thought guys love it when it's tight down there?

Okay firstly, yes she is legal.

Secondly, I didn't penetrate at all before I hit 'the brick wall'. I couldn't enter even a little boo.

The lube advice is probably a good idea. Seems a bit messy. But worth a try.

I agree 100% with what you said brokenwingedfairy! tight is good! but only when you've gained entry.

Thanks for your advice too sheyda. I didn't realise that making her orgasm beforehand would help! That, however, is easier said than done.

lol

bruce x

not that im an expert =) but plenty of lube and foreplay and slowly get her to accommodate your large member. Say start off with one finger, then two and three. Then hopefully, u might achieve some success.

I've read that when a women can't take a penis, its mostly psychology and donw to nerves. Perhaps, she should seek a doctor for some advice or search the internet. Good luck!!1.

While you are warming her up with the finger action, make note of her pubic bones, if you can.

Some women, especially young/slim/petite women have especially small pubic openings as they are not yet done with the growing of their "child-bearing" hips. Sweep up and then back with your fingers to see if you encounter the bones, and if so, how large the opening is...