Possible for it NOT to fit???????

ok well today i was in the my girlsfriends pool fooling around...and i asked her if we could have sex...she said no because we didnt have a condom so i asked if i could put it in there and then take it out (i am a virgin and i wanted to feel how it felt) so she said alright and she took me and put it in her vagina but it wouldnt go in...and i happen to be large. she also said it sort of hurt which i can understand but the thing is she said she has had once sex before...so i am little confused, is it possible for it not fit and if so will i never be able to have sex with her or is there something i can do to sort of widen it?

also i know i wasnt lubed or anything but the fact is it seemed to me it just couldnt go in no matter what just seemed like there was no possible way to get it in i also notice she was a little tense seemed to be a little tigher then usual so any advice on how to make them feel more comfortable and relaxed

thanx

Unless you are extremely large, then most womens vagina's will expand to accommodate even a large penis. I imagine the lack of lube and being in water had a lot to do with it.

Actually first and foremost you shouldn't me messing around without condoms. It is too risky for pregnancy and sexually transmiited diseases. She has had sex before, so you need to be protected anytime your penis enters her or anyone else no matter what.

I completley agree with Coollady. ALWAYS use protection to aviod STD's, and the pool won't protect her from getting pregnant either.

But to ease your mind, I had a well-endowed boyfriend and for some reason there was absolutely no way it worked when we were in the pool. But it did work out of the pool, so don't worry. Just make sure you wrap it up first!

Yes it will not be a problem that it will not fit. Woman's vagina is evolved to stretch enough (almost in some cases) for a newborn's head to pass through it.

It is likely that she was very dry when you tried and/or very tense and her vaginal muscles were tight.

This is wrong for so many reasons...

Firstly, you shouldn't do it with no condom, even if it's just in and out. You'll probably have her freaking out about pregnancy.

It doesn't sound like she really wanted to do it, so she was probably anxious. If she has only done it once before, it's possible that she hasn't completely broken her hymen and that would make it difficult to get it in.

Also, doing it in a pool is a bad idea because the water and chlorine wash away any natural lubrication making it difficult to insert and painful for anyone-not just a virgin.

I think if you want to try this again, you need to do it on dry land, have plenty of foreplay AND use protection. It will fit if she is lubed up enough, she is relaxed and you are gentle. A vagina can fit a baby head through it so there is no chance you are too big.

Yes it will not be a problem that it will not fit. Woman's vagina is evolved to stretch enough (almost in some cases) for a newborn's head to pass through it.

It is likely that she was very dry when you tried and/or very tense and her vaginal muscles were tight.

Exactly. A woman's vagina is a very elastic muscle, able to accommodate a newborn's head that is typically 12-14 cm in diameter. With foreplay and gentle attempts at entry, she can accommodate you.

And hate to break it to ya, but "putting" your penis in her vagina is sex, and doing that without a condom is unprotected sex. Not good. Make sure you have condoms on hand for the next time you decide to experiment.

I think the main reason he thinks it's too big is because of the water...it's almost like reverse suction doing it in water. That's a bad place to try for the first time. Anyone who's done it in any kind of water knows how difficult it is - and ditto to what everyone else has already said.