I'm so upset and confused right now,I just don't know what to do.

I am so depressed right now.Some of you probably know my story.Things were getting pretty hot with me and this guy that I worked with.He no longer works there,he quit.Anyway,a few days after he quit,we were talking on the phone about when we were going to get together.We set a day and everything was fine.He told me to just call him when I was ready.Well,the day came when we were supposed to be getting together.I called him four times!!!He never answered the phone and he never called me back.And I left him messages asking him if he still wanted to get together.But never a call back.This was a week ago,and I still hadn't heard from him!!I called him back the next day but he didn't answer.So I left him a message asking him what happened and to call me back.Well,he never did.So I haven't called him either.I figured if he really wanted to talk to me,he would call me.He knows my number.So now I'm left confused and wondering what the hell happened.Why didn't he answer my calls and why hasn't he even called me back?I know he liked me and he knows that I definitely liked him.So what's going on?I'm so confused right now.What went wrong?I'm so tempted to call him,I'm going crazy.You guys,I liked this guy so much.But I don't want to call him because I think he should call me.He just completely blew me off.And what else I don't understand is that he is the one that made the date for us to get together.So why did he do that to me?I just feel like screaming.Someone please give me some advice!Sorry this was so long.I have to talk to someone.

Could it be he was attracted to the chase at work. Now that he doesnt work there the "chase" is over. Some people love the excitement of office romances and crave that attention. He might have been one of those people unfortunately.

Your not going crazy you just need to move on from this fellow.

I can understand you being upset and bothered over this to an extent, but in my opinion it is time to move on and forget about him. He obviously blew you off after making plans with you.

He has not bothered to return your calls or give you any explanation. I think his lack of communicating back with you is answer enough in itself, for you to forget this guy. People like that are not worth your time and efforts. Definitely stop calling him. Resist the urge to do so.

If he ever re -contacts you the only thing I would accept from him as a reason that he didn't get back in touch with you, would be if he were half dead in a hospital all this time, incapacitated and unable to call. Which that is not a likely possibility it seems to me. I agree with ElektraHere. This guy seems to have taken the easy way out by just stopping all contact with you.

Forget him, don't dwell on the "why's" about him not contacting you.

I'm definitely not going to ever call him.I just can't believe he did this.It's just that we had so much fun when we were together.We had so many serious talks and he said that he would really like for us to stay friends if a relationship didn't work out between us.So if he wanted to still be friends,why would he do this? As you can tell,I was falling for this guy pretty fast.I can't help it,I liked him so much.That's why I'm so upset about this.

He must have been feeding you a line about the wanting to be friends even if a relationship didn't work. He has not even made the effort to be friends with you.

I am sorry you are upset and things have turned out as they have. Can't say as I would even want to be friends with this guy if I ever hear from him again if I were you.

I think he was just telling you what sounded good on the being friends part. He definitely took the jerks way out by not getting back in touch with you.