Okay so there is this girl. Normal way to start out one of these right, lol..Anywho, I am really into her, and I think she is into me..She works with one of my friends, and I have met her a few times before I realized they worked together. Well I had just chilled at my friends work with him a couple night shifts because I had nothing better to do, and she was working with him. And she invited me to chill with her when she works night shifts as well, becuase normally they are all by themselves from 6-11, so it was more of an invitation to have some company around while she was alone. Well it has been a good month or so and we have gotten to know each other more..I just recently finished teaching her how to solve a Rubics Cube, and we swapped numbers as well..I didn't think she was into me, too..But my friends started to tell me to ask her out, and advice like that never comes from him so it kinda threw me for a loop..Also I never think anyone is into me so it is just a natural feeling I have so it doesn't count for much. Well anyway yesterday we swapped numbers and I just had a few questions, How long should I wait to give her a call, and also, should I ask her on a date and how?

If you like her, call her tonight.

It's not as if you are strangers that met in a bar. You have spent time getting to know one another on a very basic level, so the whole "I have to wait a few days to show I am not some overeager weirdo out of a quickie" is not an issue.

Call, chit-chat about something you two recently talked about while you hung out, and then mention that you had thought of a good place/time to go out, and would it be good for her??

Just Do It. Now. Tonight.

ouch..burned..It is a friendship I am not so willing to * * * * up by turning it into a relationship..And I only show up to her work if she asked me to which was not everyday..It just started a month ago. Not only that she just broke up with her significant other not more than a week ago