he broke up with me. i did NC almost 10 days. i didn't say anything on his bday. but he sent me a message on the 10th day of NC. i replied the next day and ask him why he texted me? he emailed me telling me that he misses me, he care a lot and loves evrything about me.

why is he doing this? does this mean he wants to get back together? or maybe he only wants me to feel good.

hi,

he isn't texting you to make you feel good. he's texting you to make himself feel good. you respond, he feels less guilt, or sadness, because it gives hope. there isn't wrong with hope, but hope can take over your emotions, and you find your head in the clouds, again. take it from me, i had it happen. Stick to NC, you'll feel better about you, which is the point.

I don't know why you twon broke up, but regardless; a break up always hurts, and healing is needed for everyone involved. you and him, and it needs to be done separately.

the fact that he dumped you and has got in touch with you again ten days later.....hmm.

if he does want to get back with you you need to ask yourself if you want to go down that again. ten days...that is too soon to make any hasty decision. i am sure you will give this relationship your all but wont there be a doubt in the back of your mind that he might do this again?

IMO i think that you should continue to maintain NC until you are completely suere what you want but the decision is entirely yours, but ive seen this happen a lot that when people get back together again so soon after a breakup then those same problems arise and there is heartbreak again.

if he does want to get back with you you need to ask yourself if you want to go down that again. ten days...that is too soon to make any hasty decision. i am sure you will give this relationship your all but wont there be a doubt in the back of your mind that he might do this again?

i don't doubt about it that this might happen again. i know he knows what he was doing, he won't continue something that really won't work out. only problem is ditance.