Aside from the usual No snacks/soda/fastfood what are some other easy ways to lose weight??

I dont want to lose alot just 5-10 lbs I've been eating healthier and not as big of portions. I've got rid of all carbonated and caffinated drinks....but it doens't seem to be helping

anyone have any ideas?

I'll give you the same advice I give everyone - and that I myself am taking (6 weeks, 9kilo's lost ^_^).

45 minutes vigorous exercise a day.

Locate and Take a fish oil tablet before every meal (it helps with blood flow and makes exercise a lot more effective)

Eat Healthy

You're already doing one of three, keep at it! Good Luck!

I've been working out for 6 years now...part of the problem is that I use to work out really hard and run 2 hours aday....but after I graduated high school I haven't had the time for that and I can only hit the gym once a week I do have dumbells and home that I use regularly along with jogging, crunches, and pushups

Well, sometimes people can drop weight without really needing to work out ... this happened with my friend who did the weight watchers program. I was amazed, but I think she looks a bit thin. She has no muscle.

Anyway, it sounds like you need to make time to work out 30-90 minutes a day, maybe 4 days a week. If you can't you will probably struggle to drop those few pounds. I have been working out for a couple months and just started noticing weight loss maybe 2 months ago. it takes time and everyone is different.

scorpio.... No I dont REALLY need to lose weight I'm well rounded with what I have I just am getting to where I can't fit into my jeans and that causes a slight problem haha. I'd just like to lose a couple pounds around the edges...after fall session and school starts up again I'll have more time to hit the gym....because I can get in for free there!

calories in must be less than calories out. simple as that.

keep track of what you eat, make sure that you are expending more calories than you are taking in.

I can't really give you advice without knowing your height and activity level, but in general, many women will need 1700 calories a day for their activities, so if you consume only 1200 calories a day, then you are burning 500 calories a day, which comes out to a pound a week. if you add extra exercise to this also, you'll lose 1-2 pounds a week, and you'll be at your goal pretty fast.

good luck

When I got food poisoning I lost 10 pounds in a week.. Though I doubt you'd want to lose it that way. What I do to keep at my healthy 110 pounds is take a walk in the cool evning while listening to music. It will take a while, but if you do it all the time it'll help.