Interesting trip to the mall...

Okay, as far as flirting goes I know now how I am so out of touch with this. Me and my friend were playing Chess at the mall. We didn't expect anything like this to happen either. All of a sudden a girl asks if anyone was sitting there, I say no, expecting her to take the chair for a different table, but she sits down! Then another girl comes up and asks if she can sit. I say sure. Well, she does. Me and my friend both get really embarrassed. Then they invite another girl to join them. I think at this point that is rather amazing. As we continue to play chess, we talk with the girls and I find out that I'm talking more than my friend. Yet due to the game and shyness I don't ask for their names and they ask me and my friend. Then they leave. I don't feel bad about how this scenario turned out, but what is some good advice if this happens again? Me and my friend are going to the mall next Saturday and want to be better prepared.

If they were hot and genuinely seemed interested id take em out. I dont know how old you are but go to a club or to a bar for a few drinks and convo.

Also, I dont know about this whole playing chess in the mall thing but apparently it works ! ;0