help me please

to start off ill go back a little to help you understand where im coming from. me and this girl used to hang out and i liked her a lot and she felt the same way about me. we used to talk alot on the phone and stuff and i only hung out with her about 3 times. but we still talked for weeks after and everything. it seemed that after we hung out the 3rd time i couldent get her to hang out anymore. she said things like shes scared for a relationship and stuff like that. i respected and we talked online alot but that was basically it. i wanted more but it was so confusing what she wanted., she really wouldent tell me so i treied to move on. well now its been months since then. we have still been talking every once in a while. just the normal hello and stuff. but i still havent seen her. i still like her as a friend and would want more.

last night i talked to her and she said that she wanted me to call her sometime. i said do you want to see me sometime she said yeah. well on a normal occasion i would say to myself ok this girl wants to see me and we should set something up. well seing our past im not sure where is gunna go from here. do you think i should call and set something up right away. or start calling her to talk more and become beter friends again then ask her to hang out??