7 months and all is good

Hi all,

Just want to say that I am feeling much better today than what I was back then. Althought I still feel the pain when I thought of what I had gone through then, things are starting to perk up. Doing well in my new job and was truly flattered that someone at work had a crush on me.. LOL... o well, shes kinda cute too.. lets see how things work out..

Anyway, there is hope and there will be hope. Don't give up.. just keep on living.

And to be very frank, the experience was really life changing, I used to panic and grumble when faced with a situation that is out of my contro but nowadays I have learned to keep my emotions in check and make best use of the situation.

Thanks..that's the kind of hopeful message I was looking for. I'm doing much better after 4 months, but a slight setback today. My ex will be married in 2 months. Nothing I can, or will, do about it. When I feel up thoughts pop into my mind that in her haste she may realize what a mistake she made. This AM, in a bout of depression, I think she has moved on and completely forgotten me. Maybe the truth lies somewhere in between. I hope I get to the point, soon, at which I don't give a damn.