I need advice to help a friend.

My best friend and her boyfriend have been together since the beginning of April and they're REALLY close.

She's really upset right now because he refuses to talk to her. She walked to the "lot" we hung out at for a long time to meet him and he called and asked where she was but his phone went dead and she didn't think that he heard her say the lot so she walked home.

Well, he heard her and when he went there, she wasn't there and he said she ditched him and won't talk to her. She's all upset. What do I tell her?

I told her that everything would be okay and that they love each other and they would be able to fix everything and her response was "no it wont. all he cares about getting is beer" and I just do not know what to tell her.

AHH HELP?!?!?

let them work it out, it's not really any of your business. All you can do is listen and let her talk, any advice isn't really going to help, especially if she is in the "no it's not" mood, anything you tell her positive will be met with a negative.

I would tell her the truth, she doesnt need people lying to her at the moment aswel, i hated it when my friends lied to me about something so it wont make me more upset, but them not telling me makes mt worse. Be there hold her tell her you care and will always be there for her. Take her out somewhere to have abit of fun and try and forget about this guy

I would tell her the truth, she doesnt need people lying to her at the moment aswel, i hated it when my friends lied to me about something so it wont make me more upset, but them not telling me makes mt worse. Be there hold her tell her you care and will always be there for her. Take her out somewhere to have abit of fun and try and forget about this guy

I'm didn't lie to her. I know both of them very well and I know that they love each other. They're had their share of problems worse than this and they've always made it through. I just don't know why she's so upset about it.

I was going to go over her house and just hug her but it's past my curfew. Yep, I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant with a fiance and I still have a curfew. Oh well.

right, well, you don't necessarily have to tell her this, but he is being pretty immature, ain't it?

I mean, can't she leave him a message, tell him it's a misunderstanding and leave the rest to him?

If he doesn't call her and doesn't understand that simple a premise, maybe he was using that for an excuse anyway??

right, well, you don't necessarily have to tell her this, but he is being pretty immature, ain't it?

I mean, can't she leave him a message, tell him it's a misunderstanding and leave the rest to him?

If he doesn't call her and doesn't understand that simple a premise, maybe he was using that for an excuse anyway??

He is immature, but usually in a good way. I mean, this is the kid that just graduated from high school a couple weeks ago and I have a picture of him from a couple days ago chasing a freshman around with a bottle of baby powder trying to "pimp slap" him for fun.

He doesn't have voicemail. I told her the same thing but she can't so basically right now it's just waiting for him to call or not.

He is immature, but usually in a good way. I mean, this is the kid that just graduated from high school a couple weeks ago and I have a picture of him from a couple days ago chasing a freshman around with a bottle of baby powder trying to "pimp slap" him for fun.

He doesn't have voicemail. I told her the same thing but she can't so basically right now it's just waiting for him to call or not.

hmmmmmm.....yeh - he sounds like a....well, immature guy.....

I would advise her to wait it out. He'll contact her eventually. And if I WERE her, I'd totally play it angry.

Like, "why the hell did you act like that over a small, little misunderstanding?? That is sooo not cool...." - but that's me.

hmmmmmm.....yeh - he sounds like a....well, immature guy.....

I would advise her to wait it out. He'll contact her eventually. And if I WERE her, I'd totally play it angry.

Like, "why the hell did you act like that over a small, little misunderstanding?? That is sooo not cool...." - but that's me.

lol yeah but most of him immatureness makes me crack up laughing. Other than things like this. I hate to see my friends hurt.

I'd do the same thing if Ian did that to me but that's me. She's different. She likes peace lol. I like chaos.

Ian's Mommy - I totally understand him feeling like she blew him off or stood him up or whatever. I even understand his frustration with, "well, just cos you didn't think I heard you doesn't mean I didn't, couldn't you have waited a bit?" I would have the same frustration...

But to avoid all contact or not want to straighten it out?? That's where I get the immaturity....

Try not to get involve in their relation because that would mean that you would have to take sides and that's not really your business. Tell them that their relation is between them to solve it, the only thing you can tell them both is to either get over the misunderstanding or split up.