Troubles with Relationships

Hector

Well were do i start I'm age 27 and i have Trouble starting a relationship all what to say to a girl, sometimes i think it's my looks all the way i sound.

i have been on a couple of dates but they keep saying too me that i'm no good for them in Australia if you don't have money they don't want to you. i'm trying everythink been funny cant seam to get that rite these days any tips guys need help here.

Hi Hector,

Listen up bud, its not about money or looks, yeah they help , but what women want is confidence!!! a man who is sure of himself, doesnt doubt himself, and doesnt act like he NEEDS women, they also want to have a person that knows how to have fun and show them a good time.

The way you feel about yourself is the way others see you!!, let me repeat that because its SO important, the way you see yourself is the way others will see you.

so dont TRY anything, be natural, have an attitude . that you couldnt care less if a girl says no. its their loss!!

have you ever noticed some guys, without a job, no morals, bad attitude, and yet has girls fighting for him? yep i see it all the time. he may be a cheater, drinker gambler etc. yet many girls at his side. I am not saying that you should be a gambler/drinker, its his attitude, he doesnt chase women, and women know that, he knows how to have fun, and he never ever has doubts about himself , those are the things you need to put into yourself.

you know if nobody can see how great of a person you are, then screw em (no not really) i do have to admit a few things i hate about going on dates with guys

1: they pretend to listen

2: they compliment you only because their friend said to

3: they arent intimate

4: try to rush you into things

5: they TRY to be funny!!!

if you really like her compliment her and MEAN it, if you get into a conversation, try to look at her often to make sure she is confortable with the situation if she looks like she isnt, change the subject to something that is open like 'what is your favorite thing to do?' or something along that line (although that one was kind of cheesy dont say that) if you want to go out with a girl just to get her into bed, thats what a bar is for. try to be open and honest when taking a woman out to date. im sure you are a very honest, kind and caring man, if other women cant see that, dont worry im sure god has that special someone saved up for you just try to be patient!!

I don't go nite clubbing just to get into someone pants but when i'm out on the town i gave a and smile dose that work it has not happen and no replys. I don't go looking because i hae had people say to when its time it's i guess, there are some good pointers there and i must try them out.

The one poster is right, what women want is a guy who exudes confidence. Confidence is generated, in my opinion, by a combination of things of which money IS a part of. But I think what sometimes women get confused is that if a guy has money he has ambition, which may not be the case. I think you have to show confidence, but you also have to show them ambition...that even though you may not be the richest guy on the planet, you definitely have a plan for yourself...you know what YOU want.

Remember that money is purely subjective. Sure there are some ladies who will only date guys with money, and I say SCREW THEM!!!!!! But what I really mean is that money is all relative. If you've been living in wealth all your life then maybe that is the standard, and same goes if you happen to be poor.

My last point is, are you sure that it even is money that's driving them away? Perhaps there are things you are doing or not doing on dates with the ladies? I would take a look at http://www.askmen.com. It's a great site for guys and goes well with enotalone.com.

That's my two cents.

Bill

Hector.. don't b down on urself. U're probably just having some bad lucky, the time will come, it does for all of us. If u wanna worry u might as well go out there and try 2 make a difference. Don't think of goin out as tryin 2 find someone for u, go out 2 try and find new friends, friends that u will get 2 kno and maybe like when u kno the real them.

Be confident in urself and IT"S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY.

Happy Heb