Not Masturbating= Coming fast?

Question about the advice to "slow down" every few minutes right before you cum... If you followed this same advice while masturbating, would it help you get in a bit of "practice" so when you were with a girl, you wouldn't have to bother her by asking her to stop every few minutes?

Masturbating is good training and getting close to the point and slowing down then helps. But it is not really control but relaxing.

Slowing down at the wrong time during intercourse may make a woman unhappy as their feelings build slower. It is best to go at a moderate speed and fast only when orgasm is imminent. I mostly orgasm after my gf

Takes training and communication.

Just keep practising by masturbation, the stop and go technique, almost reaching your peak of the orgasm, and then letting go of it, and relaxing your whole body will help heaps, and you'll be able to get more out of masturbation later on aswell.

And those kegels, remember to do them, they really do help that prostate gland out.

Just, talk to your girl about it, and during sex, tell her to slow down, when you're about to cum, or even better, if she's going to orgasm, and she wants to go all out on you, and you are about to orgasm...try and orgasm WITH her, she'll most likely LOVE that, and you will too.

Good luck.

Just keep practising by masturbation, the stop and go technique, almost reaching your peak of the orgasm, and then letting go of itI]

I keep on waiting for someone to say this has worked for them

It can sorta build up your "tolerance" I dunno, you might gain a minute or two!

Just keep practising by masturbation, the stop and go technique, almost reaching your peak of the orgasm, and then letting go of itI]

I keep on waiting for someone to say this has worked for them

Yes - it has worked for me. Delay cream also helped (more during intercourse than masturbation) .

A couple of other comments after reading more of the responses. First of all it takes about 72 hours to completely regenerate sperm after an orgasm. But sperm is only one of four components in semen and just a small amount of it. I think that most guys that have had a vasectomy do not see any reduction in the amount of semen they eject (at least that's what I have been told).

Whether masturbating, or having intercourse, as others have said, the stop/start technique does work (it does for me). Statistics say the average time a guy can last during intercourse is around 3 to 5 minutes. So you have to try disclipine to last longer. Usually one can have more control during masturbation so practice the "edging" technique then. And when masturbating, use a gentle touch to make it feel more like intercourse.

I think the "quickness" vs how often you orgasm is an individual thing. Yes, if I orgasm and have sex again within a short time, I will last longer the second time. But, for me, if it has been a day or two or a week or two, it doesn't really matter.

Another trick that works for me is to take the edging technique to the next step. The main problem a lot of guys have is that after an orgasm we are just too sensitive to continue. The body says "that's enough - you had your fun"

and the erection goes away and no way to recover right away (that old refractory period). Anyway, if you stroke until you get to the point of no return, then stop, then just tease yourself until you feel that pressure at the beginning of the orgasm - then stop. If you sense/time it right, you will have a pulsing orgasm but if you are not stroking, you will not get that over-sensitive feeling and can maintain the erection and go again. I have as many as 6 orgasms in 30 minutes this way (with ejaculation occurring for several of them) in a half hour. I was still hard after that and not sore or oversensitive so I went for one more and stroked normally for a final, very satisfying orgasm, even though I was dry by then.