Have you ever followed your gut instinct?

Hi guys.

I was wondering if anyone here has ever followed their gut instinct about something quite major in their lives. I was wondering if you went for something because it just felt so right even though logically it seemed that the odds were against you and no-one else could see you succeeding?

What happened? Did you succeed how you felt you would? Were you glad you followed your gut instinct?

Thanks.

Hmm., I think I just replied to this same thread yesterday. Hold on let me check.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Yep I did, and here is my same reply from before.

I have many, many times followed my gut feeling or instincts. I usually do not act on the spur of the moment though when I have a gut feeling. I usually try to give it some time to see how things go and see if that instinctive feeling seems to be real.

A few times I waited too long to follow my gut feeling and ended up in a messy situation. I would say that the majority of the time my gut instincts were correct.

I will add that YES I am glad of the times that I followed my gut feelings and instincts.