I made a lot of mistakes trying to get him back!!

I dated a guy for about a month and a half. He was naturally a little committment shy and I made the mistake of having too high expectations for such a new relationship (demanded more time from him and acted insecure) and told him it wouldn't work out. I tried unsucessfully twice to call him to apologize and when I saw him out, tried to invite him out. None of it worked and Im afriad I made a pest of myself. I also made the mistake of showing up out on Fridays to the bars we usually would frequent. (I normally would go to these anyways but now I see how he could take it be that I purposely showed up expecting him to be there). The last few times I went out, I had a lot of guy friends with me (to make myself feel better) and he had a girl with him (although she did not look like his type at all and was much less attractive which made me feel somewhat good). Anways, he obviously told her about me as she kept looking back with a smirk on her face. I accidentally got caught glancing at him and then he puts his arms around her waist for an entended amount of time (she looked back at me to make sure I noticed!) (I am assuming he did this to get me to back off, not to get me jealous). I was completely mortified and hurt and waited about 10 minutes and then left. I also assume she told him I left because of this although I was planning on leaving anyways.

My firends insisted on going back to our fav bar last Friday (where he sometimes goes) and I was there reluctantly with my girlfriends and he walked in with his male friends). I looked up to order a drink and he was accross the bar staring up at me with a very long look of remorse on his face, like he felt bad for hurting me. I ignored his look and stared the other way. He and his friends stood somewhat near us and I tried to engage in conversation with a friend to pretend he wasn't there. I could yell he looked petrified though that I was maybe talking about him, although I wasn't. He then went and stood by the the band by himself (about 10 feet from me) and I quickly looked for a bar stool so I could sit the other way and not have to face him). The last thing I wanted him to think was that I was there because of him, in fact, I was kind of glad I showed up to show that his affections with the other girl did not prevent me form going. A few minutes later, he and his friends were gone.

Anways,that was the last time we had "contact." I have decided for my own benefit now that I will no longer go to my favorite bars on the weekends so I can avoid him completely. (We have been apart now for about a month and I have chased him three times (twice calling, once inviting him out in person, and showing up at bars where we both go). He has not called me once during this time, I should have taken the hint but it took him throwing another girl in my face to finally get the hint.

My question is, is there any possible way in the future he may start to miss me or want to give me another chance after all of this? I am now "moving on" and going on other dates but still hold a candle for him!

Just move on. He just doesn't like you. You never have to chase a guy to get him to like you.

Only dating a month or so, he probably freaked out when you got so clingy.

You might want to read Mars and Venus on a date. It might save you some heartache in the future.

Did you have sex with him?

Hi

He seems like playing games with you.

Don't play games, it is not good for both of you.

Be sincere in your relationship and learn to be matured--as in don't purposely grab a person to make the other jealous. This is not the way.

It is better for you to move on because he seems childish.