My girlfriend still loves me but promised her mom she...

...would NOT get back together with me. What am I supposed to do about this problem? My gf broke up with me Tuesday and we havent talked about it until tonight. She finally told me that her mom didnt like some things that I was doing. Like talking to other girls on MSN, playing with my gf by saying dang when some ugly girl would walk by. Stuff like that is what her mom didnt like so she made her break up with me. But Steph (my gf) kept saying that we are just friends now. She told me tonight that she still has feelings for me and she still loves me but she doesnt see me as a bf now. All because of her mom. Then she says well I dont know if I see you as a bf or not. So her mom has got her all screwed up. Her mom LOVES me but she doesnt like some things that I did. But I will change them, but Steph promised her mom she wouldnt get back together with me. PLEASE HELP!

hey i am having the same problem as u but the other way around i broke up with my bf the other day and he wants me back but my parents rnt allowing it. as he never used 2 talk 2 em and stuff. so i think u shold try and talk 2 her mom and see if what ur ex said was true and once u know try and change em and be friend wit ur ex and show her mom that uve changed. but when her mom aint around be friendly with ur ex but not friendly so that ull be friends but also not toooo friendlyif u know what i mean hopefully itll work out well 4 u hun

love

maybe you should just call her house and talk to her mom. Tell her that you really care for her daughter and that you're willing to adjust your behavior in order to be with her. Maybe just try to hang out with her at her house with her mom around and show her that you're not going to do anything to upset her again. Anyways, you're not going out with her mom...you're going out with her...does she care about what you were doing??? This situation does depend on how old you are too...so if you're both young you may have no choice but to listen and obey her mom.

Well there is one catch...Im not supposed to know that her mom made her promise she would never get back together with me. So what am I supposed to do now? HEr and her mom have a really great relationship...they are like sisters and I dont want to mess that up. So how am I supposed to let her mom know that I want that.