A rather odd situation....

Oh where to start? This is by far the strangest situation I've been in. I need some desperate help and advice. My sister's boyfriend is in a band, which I go to see play every now and then. I went to a show about a week back and ended up running into a guy whom I knew a long time ago when I was about 10. He was a friend of my brother's. I talked to him a bit but he's always been a rather odd guy, nothing has changed. He was starting to make me feel sort of uncomfortable and luckily my parents who came along as well, were like, we should be heading out. Before we left he introduced me to his brother whom I hadn't seen in all these year either, wow! He's by far the most gorgeous man I have ever encountered. Since then I have developed this huge crush on his brother. A few nights ago I was at another concert (his brother plays in one of the bands) and this guy (not his brother) would not leave me alone. I thought he'd get the message that I wasn't interested. He's just a very strange character. I plan on going to future shows but I know he'll be there and he just doesn't seem to get it. He's not a bad guy, just plain weird.

Not sure what I should do.

Thanks Friscodj, I'll try my best. Do you think this at all hurts my chances of going out with his brother?

I don't think so. I mean, yeah, blood is thicker than mascara but if you "let him down easy" like this and don't get involved with him at all, I don't see this becoming an issue. I don't know them or their relationship though so who knows...

I would continue to avoid him, ignore him, sooner or later he will give up. Don't worry about what he thinks or says to his brother. If you like his brother, go for it!

I think this situation is simpler than you think! It would be far more complicated had you guys dated a while, you broke up with him, found out you're pregnant, he starts stalking you, you decide to marry him so he'll leave you alone...you get the picture...

Seriously, you'll be fine. Keep focusing on the guy you like, not on the guy you don't, and sooner or later (hopefully sooner) the guy you don't like will figure it out...

If he doesn't, you let me know...